Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My class ring

Okay, so the other day at school, they pulled us out of our classes and into the auditorium. Surprise Surprise, we're getting our class rings in advance. The school picked out this (apparently, since i have no expertise in this matter I asked my classmates) awful, overpriced, shitty company to do our rings. So the girls took matters into their own hands and ordered from this other company (much better than afore-mentioned shitty company) By the name of Jostens, So I am now ordering my ring online ( a new experience since my parents don't trust monetary transfers online) instead of through the school as originally planned, their rings turned out to be way better than the ones the school was offering so I got the website off of one of the other girls. By the way if anyone wants to see the website is Jostens.com, their creativity shines through doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment