Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

BookSneeze?

While I was hopping away last friday I saw a little bumper sticker thing in the sidebar of one of the blogs I visited, it looked pretty cool so I clicked. It turned out to be about this website for book bloggers where they give you free books just so you'll review them! I think this is really cool, not sure exactly how it works yet but I'm interested. Lol, I havent done that many reviews yet so I think I'll wait till I have a little collection of book reviews to call my own before signing up. I'm starting "Graceling" which is supposed to be a really great novel. Its part of a series as I understand it but I'm not sure how many books are in the series. Seems like just the kind of book I'd love! I'm pretty optimistic about my review of this one! Posting Hush, Hush review tomorrow, hopefully so look out for that :)

Also, I added a little countdown (at the bottom of the page) for the release of Mockingjay thanks to the lovely Len of Musings of a Reader Happy so thanks! :)

August is passing by so quickly don;t you think? I mean it seems like it only just started! Only 7 days left till Mockingjay is out! Can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

    ReplyDelete