Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Newest books

Ok, so I was browsing the racks the other day and I found a couple of books that I liked so I'm posting the details up here:




Ok this one is called "The blue girl" by Charles de Lint






Another one I really liked was "Big Boned" which is the third book in Meg Cabot's Series "Heather Wells Mysteries" Heres the Cover:












Yet another one is "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters" by Rick Riordan it is the second in the series.







I know, I know. This book is like for sixth graders but hey! I really like it. I mean the plot is great and Riordans way of writing is both humorous and very interesting. So heres the cover:









The Separate Reviews are coming up in a couple of days, I'm halfway through Big Boned now and am hoping to be able to put up my review this weekend.


Ever yours ~

The Know-it-all

No comments:

Post a Comment