Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Kid on the Block...Yet Again.

Today was my first day at my new school.

All I have to say is: Oh My God!! I mean the girls are scary! I know two of them from my school in sixth grade, they moved here in grade eight and one of them turned scary! It amazes me, the girl was one of those cheerleader types who is constantly cheerful and really diplomatic about the way she talks even though you can totally tell that she hates your guts. She totally ignored me even though I could sooo tell that she recognized me, my other friend, on the other hand, came over and hugged me right away.

It was the worst first day I have ever had.

The teachers are so damn LAX! The girls were just ignoring the teacher and chatting for the whole hour. I understand the fact that you don't pay attention to the teacher, it's like an unspoken rule, but that was too much! Then this other teacher gave us TWENTY-FIVE minutes of free time!! I haven't had twenty-five minutes of free time since the fourth grade!!! And what did the girls do during that time??? The were talking so seriously about the properties of..wait guess...Redbull!!!!!! One of them was like Redbull gives you more energy when its hot not cold, another one said that Redbull light had more flavor than normal Redbull. And yet another girl claimed that Blue Redbull gave more energy than all the rest AND had the best taste. I mean they fit the bill completely for those airheaded girls who can think of nothing but clothes and parties! They're against everything I believe in. Those who were not discussing the virtues of Redbull light were sleeping of the desks! I concluded that all the girls were either extremely stupid, extremely bored or extremely good actresses.

I don't know how I'm going to get through next year. The only good thing about the school is that they have pretty good electives, not what I wanted per se but good, the counselor says she might let me change...I am doubtful.

Ever yours ~

The Know-it-all

No comments:

Post a Comment