Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Harry Potter: 7 Books 7 Days Challenge

I am a serious HP fangirl, I've been reading and re-reading the series since I was seven and I've read all of the other books J.K.Rowling wrote, but I haven't read anything HP related since Deathly Hallows came out, I read it the day I got it, then re-read a couple of months later, but I haven't re-read the first five books since I was about 10, so when I heard about the 7 books 7 days challenge I immediately joined in! The idea is pretty obvious from the title I think, there are seven books in HP and you have seven days to finish reading them, you can do one a day or you can finish the first three books quickly and leave more time for the longer ones. It starts at 12 midnight on august first, wish you all luck if you decide to join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment