Search This Blog

Saturday, September 13, 2008

RPGs

I just love RPGs (role playing games) I play them wherever I can find them. Usually my number one criterium for a good RPG is the gameplay but some games have such great plots that no matter how boring the gameplay is I go through them just for the sake of the story. They're like reading a book but better because you have a part in it. Some of my favorite RPG's have the suckiest graphics I have ever seen but I love 'em because of the story. I have been to hell and back trying to find RPG's that are worth my time so I want to give dedicated gamers like myself a list of games I found to be the best:

PC RPGs
-Aveyond 1
-Aveyond 2 (Aveyond 3 coming soon. Aveyond Rocks!!)
-Geneforge
-Geneforge 2
-Avernum 4
-Warcraft
-Age of Empires
-Age of Mythology
-CSI hard evidence

PSP RPGs
-Monster hunter
-Monster hunter 2
-Loco Roco
-Daxter
-The Sims 2 (my favorite!)

PS 1 and 2 RPGs
-Kingdom Hearts 1
-Kingdom Hearts 2 (I love this game!)
-Mana World
-The Sims
-The Sims 2
-The Sims Pets
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (I like this one the best out of the Harry Potters)

If you know anymore please tell me!!

Ever yours ~

The Know-it-all

No comments:

Post a Comment