Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Blogger Book Hop!


Hey everyone! So I found out about this really cool weekly thing they do on crazy-for-books.com called the blogger book hop! There's this huge list of book review blogs to browse and its super cool! So every week you answer the Book Hop question. This week its:

How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?

I actually have a to-be-read shelf on shelfari, you can see the first page of it on the side bar. There are exactly 53 books on my plan-to-read shelf at the moment, which is a ridiculously small amount I know, but I try to be realistic since I can rarely find these books where I am..plus once i find the book it doesn't stay on my TBR shelf for long ;P

Ever yours~

The Know-it-all

11 comments:

  1. Hello.
    Thanks muchly for visiting my blog :)
    I'm off to go check out yours, and your reviews.
    Rachel Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from the hop! I love your blog - so cute and relaxing.
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel Star thanks for visiting :) you're my first comment ever! the reviews have a separate label so you don't have to sift through all my other random posts :)

    @Karen thanks hon! you too :) I'll go check out your blog now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to visit! I love your
    'pre-Wednesday' Waiting on Wednesday pick. I'm absolutely longing for Mockingjay, too--I'm Team Peeta and I wont' be happy until I know the final outcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! Have an amazing weekend! : )

    http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for dropping by the blog. I'm now following back. :)

    Your TBR number is already a lot but as long as your managing, that's great! Some of us are just compulsive *ehem-ehem*. Hehe.

    You can get the countdown widget by clicking on either "share" or "grab widget" found on the widget. Then copy the embed code and paste it on your blog (design>add widget>html code). Hope this helps. Just send me a message if you have questions. I'll leave my email too.

    Have a nice weekend!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy
    maidenveil(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, just stopping by from the hop and I am a new follower. Have a great weekend!
    bookbee
    http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from the Hop.
    New follower here.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. :) Ridiculously large to be read pile indeed! I know some people who have 100-200, though, and that's crazy. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete