Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Heroes and other Summer Activities

Hey guys! I've spent the last three or four days watching the show Heroes like a maniac..finished seasons one and two now..just waiting for season three to finish downloading so that I can continue my Heroes marathon. Its such an awesome show don't you think? I had never heard of half of the actors and actresses in it but they're all amazing! I'm really into shows like House and CSI and Numbers..where there's some sort of mystery that they figure out at the end of each episode but Heroes mashes them all together and adds super powers to the mix! Plus there's a background story going on and it takes them longer to figure out each mystery. The Ultimate show in my opinion, especially with Peter Petrelli in it (Milo Ventimiglia) he is HOT! Some character just make the show, you know, I think the main characters that do that here are Claire Bennet (Hayden Pantierre) and Peter Petrelli. He's her uncle in the show but apparently they dated for two years in real life..not sure whether thats kinda weird or not especially since he's about 10 years older than her..Gonna keep watching..I heard the show got cancelled but its halfway through season four right now so I still have alot of episodes to look forward to.

Also about the HP 7 days challenge..I kinda put that on hold. I finished the first three books on time but then I just could not pick up the fourth one..I would never have thought this possible, but it does get pretty boring reading non-stop..

Anyways, i have started reading Hush, Hush which seems pretty cool so far..gonna review that soon. Going to get my Uni schedule on wednesday, which is coincidentally the first day of Ramadan, kinda looking forward to losing weight from that, esp. just before starting school. Great timing I think :)

Ever Yours~

The Know-it-all

No comments:

Post a Comment